2. Blog
  3. FAQ
  4. Admission


Recent Updates


Q: My Institution will Pay My Membership Fee Directly

A: If you do not wish to make online payment from your “My Page” due to payment by your institution, please refer to the URL below and send the money to the Japan Post Bank account of JASID. Note Please make sure that the name of the member or membership number can be recognized from the name of the payee and the remarks column. Please pay the bank transfer fee. If you wish to...

eye chatch

Q: I am no longer a student

A: Members who have completed graduate school are required to change their membership status, so please tell the JASID Secretariat with the date and time of completion. Your membership type will be changed to full member from the new fiscal year of JASID that starts immediately after the completion of your graduate studies. Please note that the amount of membership fee will change. Even if full members who do not have a full-time job...

eye chatch

Q:I don’t have the necessary recommender for membership

A: At the General Assembly held at the 33rd annual conference, it was decided to eliminate the need for two recommenders who were required at the time of admission to membership. Therefore, it is no longer necessary to provide the names of your recommenders upon admission to membership. However, the following information is required for each membership category. for Full Member Questionnaire on reasons for membership A space has been provided for you to...

eye chatch

Q: I am on a leave of absence from university. Can I still enroll in JASID as a student member?

A: Every August, we ask student members to submit their student ID card to prove that they are students. At this time, they can continue their student membership if they submit a copy of a document that proves that they are on a leave of absence (e.g., a certificate of absence from school). Please note that you must remember to renew your membership every year until you return to school. If not submitted, you will...

eye chatch

Q: Can a non-member make presentation at the conference?

A: No. Only JASID members can make a presentation. However, non-members can report in the planning session and round table session, but only JASID members can submit the proposal of the planning or round table session. If you wish to make an oral presentation or a poster presentation in the conference, please submit your application by the end of July for the annual conference, or by the end of February for the spring conference....

eye chatch

Q: How long does it usually take to be accepted?

A :申請時期にもよりますが、大よそ1カ月から2カ月程度かかると思っていただくと良いかと思います。 大会での発表や、学会誌への投稿を予定されている方は、お早めにお申込みください。 申請後の手続きの流れについては、以下のページをご参照ください。