Change Your Address

Did you inform the JASID Secretariat Office of the change of your address?

When you change your address, please log in to your “My Page” and change your postal address. Or you can use this form.

* If you fill out this form and submit a notification, it will take some time for the information change in your “My Page” to be completed.