The 24th JASID Spring Conference Organizing Committee is pleased to inform you that the main conference website is now available. We appologise for the delay in sharing this website with you. Please see the details of the website as well as the application processes.
1．Conference main website
Please check the website below to explore the call for abstracts and types of application forms. We will update all information related to the conference at this main website.
The main website
2．Applications for presentations
We are accepting applications for Oral Presentations, Poster, Panel and Roundtable Sessions. Please download required application forms from the link below.
* Please see our abstract submission and guidance page for the full details of what is required before you submit.
- Please note that the 24th JASID Spring conference will be held as an in-person event. There will be no hybrid-session option.
- Out of 6 parallel sessions, 1 session will be held as full-online session. If you wish to present at this full-online slot, please choose the option of “online session” as you submit your application.
3. Instructions for submitting presentation applications
- Please submit your presentation application online from the following “Presentation Application URL”.
* We will receive your application via this website, not via emails.
- When you apply, you will first need to obtain an account for registration. Please check the manual at the URL before registering.
- For the address for registration, please use the email address you use when you log in to the JASID My Page. This presentation application site is linked to the member information on the JASID My Page, and by registering with the same email address, you do not need to fill in information such as your name and affiliation when applying.
Presentation Application URL
4. Mode of conference
Please note that the 24th JASID Spring conference will be held as an in-person event. There will be no hybrid-session option. Out of 6 parallel sessions, only 1 session will be held as full-online.
5. Conference registration
- Conference registration will start in early-April.
- We will only accept credit cards for conference registration fee payment.
- There will be no distribution of printed copies of the conference report papers. Only those who have paid the participation fee will be able to obtain the proceedings online in advance.
6. Up-coming schedule
- Deadline for presentation application: March 18, 2023
- Conference registration open: Early-April, 2023
- Screening results announcement: Late-April, 2023
- Deadline for full paper submission: Mid-May, 2023
The 24th Spring Conference Secretariat
Associate Professor. Shogo Kudo (Chair)
Akita International University
- jasid2023spring [at] gmail.com (replace [at] with @)