The 24th JASID Spring Conference Organizing Committee is pleased to share some updates about the conference program.
１．Information on Program and Proceedings
Program and Proceedings have been uploaded to the website. Please access and download from the link below. A password is required to download, and it will be sent to the participants through another email from the committee. We will not print or distribute them.
‐ Time Table
‐Download PDF for print
(1) On-site session
– Presentation slides must be transferred to the set laptop at each room prior to the session begins.
– Presenters in the morning sessions should transfer their files and review the presentation between 9:10 and 9:30 a.m.
– Presenters of the afternoon session should transfer their files and review the presentation during the lunch break (11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.).
– If you will have a presentation in an online session, please prepare your own PC even if you are at the venue.
(2) On-line session
– If you will have a presentation in an online session, you can enter the Zoom room at the following times and check the slide projection.
Morning: 9:20 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.
Afternoon: 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
(3) Poster session
– Present your poster in Community Space, 1st floor of the venue by 9:30 a.m.
– The core time of the poster session is 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
– Present your poster to the audience in the core time.
３．Items about venue settings
– The reception opens at 9:10 on the 2nd floor.
Please bring two business cards of yours. One is used for registration purpose and the other is for your name tag.
‐Akita City public wifi is available at the conference venue. Please check the manual from the link below.：Akita City Wi-Fi Manual（https://www.city.akita.lg.jp/_res/projects/default_project/_page_/001/002/716/20230321/manual_acwifi.pdf）
（3）Lunch/ Coffee and sweets
‐Lunch and tea will be served. Lunch box will be offered from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 at the reception area (2nd floor).。
‐Coffee and sweets will be served at the 1st floor, community space, between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. Please note we only have one cup of coffee and one set of sweets per person.
‐The cost is included in the participation fee.
（4）Personal belongings and large-size items, luggage
‐Any valuable personal belongings should be kept by yourself.
‐We request all participants to leave your luggage at your hotel if possible.
‐A dedicated space to keep large size luggage in the 3rd floor, nearby A3-2 emergency exist and C stairs.
‐This event may be broadcasted locally in Akita. When asked, please cooperate for interviews.。
‐On the 1st floor, second-hand clothes are sold in the community space. When you are asked, please cooperate for questionnaires.
※ You can find more details in the program.
The 24th Spring Conference is just around the corner. We have received about 200 registrations and about 40 students, mostly the students of Akita International University, will support the conference.
All Conference Organising Committee members and student volunteers are very much looking forward to seeing you all in-person at the conference venue, Akita Cultural Creation Centre on June 10.
The 24th Spring Conference Secretariat
Associate Professor. Shogo Kudo (Chair)
Akita International University
- jasid2023spring [at] gmail.com(replace [at] with @)