This conference will strive to accommodate a wide range of participants, including those with disabilities, by providing reasonable accommodations. We kindly request the cooperation of presenters in ensuring information accessibility.
Additionally, we have compiled information regarding infection control and the use of childcare facilities during the conference (the following information is also available on the conference website).
The complete program is scheduled to become available on Monday, October 2.
1. Reasonable accommodations
We ask all presenters at this conference to cooperate in ensuring information accessibility. Please read the information at the link below and prepare presentation materials accordingly.
★Ensuring Information Accessibility in Presentation
All conference attendees who need reasonable accommodations are encouraged to fill out the form below by October 10th (Tuesday).
2. Infection control measures
With the exception of the plenary and some individual presentation sessions, this conference will be held in-person. The conference organizing committee will implement the following infection control measures. We request your cooperation to ensure the safety of all conference participants.
[For all participants]
- Please check your health conditions before coming to the conference site. If you have a fever (above 37.5 degrees Celsius) or are feeling unwell, please refrain from attending in-person, regardless of whether you have tested positive or negative for infections.
- Plenary sessions will be conducted both in-person and online. Due to limitations related to the venues’ Wi-Fi availability and facilities, we cannot provide online access for the other sessions. We have set up a limited number of sessions exclusively online. If attending in-person is difficult for you, please participate in these sessions.
[For in-person presenters]
- If you are unable to attend in-person, please notify the conference secretariat (email@example.com). You cannot switch to an online presentation. You cannot also present a video-recorded presentation since it does not allow for real-time Q&A.
- If you are unable to attend due to health issues, please notify the conference secretariat and also inform the session chairperson. If you have prepared comments in writing in advance, please send them to the chairperson. If you have planned to provide oral comments only, please consult with the chairperson to find a solution, such as asking the chairperson to provide comments instead.
- If you are unable to attend due to health issues, please notify the conference secretariat and consult with the session commentators to find a solution, such as asking a commentator to assume the role of a chair.
3. On-Site Measures
- Hand sanitizers will be available at various locations, and regular ventilation of lecture rooms will be conducted. Disinfectant for microphones in each classroom will also be provided.
- The decision to wear masks will be left to the discretion of individual attendees.
- The social gathering will not be buffet-style but will involve individually packaged servings.
4. Childcare Facilities Utilization
A daycare nursery room will be available for preschoolers at the conference site. Its per-hour cost will be JPY 500 for non-students and JPY 300 for students. Please read the details by clicking the link below and send the application by October 10th (Tuesday).
★Child Care Service
5. [Reminder] Submission of Report (Presentation) Papers
Those presenting in the general oral presentation and special session categories are required to submit their report papers by September 30th (Saturday). Please refer to the conference website which includes details regarding the submission procedure.
- Presentation paper submission deadline: Saturday, September 30th at 23:59
- Online program available: Monday, October 2
- Early bird conference registration deadline: Wednesday, October 11
- Payment for social gathering (simultaneously done with conference registration): Sunday, November 5
- Conference dates: November 11-12 (Saturday-Sunday)
34th Annual Conference Organizing Committee
Chairperson: Taro Komatsu (Sophia University)
- Contact: jasid2023fall [at] gmail.com (replace [at] with @)