The JASID Conference Organizing Committee is delighted to update you with news of the 24th Spring Conference. All the presenters at the conference must be a JASID member in principle. If you are not a member, you cannot apply. The requirements for membership and registration fees depend on the status of payment, so please check the following details.
Annual member of JASID, who has not paid the required annual membership fee yet.
1）Member joined by September 2022
‐ Please complete the payment for the 2022 membership fee by the Submission deadline（Today – 12th of March).
– Please complete the payment of the 2023 membership fee by the thesis submission deadline (early May).
* Your application will be canceled if you don’t complete the payment. Please check your payment status from the membership page.
*Members-only materials: tournament management rule;
2) Member joined after October 2022
-Please complete the payment for the 2022 membership fee by the Submission deadline（Today – 12th of March).
Non- members of JASID, who wish to present at the conference need to join the JASID membership, should have completed the enrollment procedure according to the schedule below.
New membership application deadline:
Sun., 12th February, 2023
– Please check the JASID website (https://jasid.org/?lang=en)
and send the application form to JASID HQ Secretary Office (not Organizing Committee of the conference).
First year membership fee payment deadline:
Tue., 28th February, 2023
– Even if you receive a confirmation letter, if you do not complete the payment of the first year’s membership fee by the due date, you will not be considered as a member and your application for the conference tournament will be invalid.
– You will not be able to obtain your membership number which is necessary to apply for the conference unless you complete the first year’s membership fee by the due date.
The 24th Spring Conference Secretariat
Associate Professor. Shogo Kudo (Chair)
Akita International University
- jasid2023spring[at]gmail.com (replace [at] with @)