Dear JASID members,
This is Mr. Hiroaki Shiga, Secretary General of JASID. JASID’s fiscal year runs from October through September. As JASID enters the new fiscal year, JASID Secretariat will confirm the qualifications of student members. If you are a student member, please be sure to upload an electric data of your student ID card / the certification of your student status from the My Page by following the steps below. Please note that if you do not upload an electric data of your student status, JASID Secretariat will change your members’ status from student member to full member. Also, if you wish to change your member status from full member to student member, please follow the procedure below.
- Those whose student registration are expiring are requested to renew the “student membership” by showing a student ID to the JASID Secretariat before FY2022 begins.
- Please upload (★) an electric file of a scanned copy of your student ID at My Page.
Upload deadline: Monday, September 27, 2021
★Procedure to upload an electric file of a scanned copy of your student ID
- Login to JASID website (https://jasid.org/?lang=en)
- After login My Page, click ‘Update My Information’
- Please find the item of ‘Student ID card (required for students)’ and upload your electric file of student ID (expiration date: after Oct 1, 2021)
- Click ‘confirm’ button.
*You need to upload:
Although you are still a student after October 1, 2021, the validity period of the copy of your student ID which you have uploaded to us is before September 30, 2021.
*You DO NOT need to upload:
The validity period of the student ID you have already uploaded is after October 1, 2021
- If you can only upload your latest student ID card after October 1, 2021, please let us know by Monday, September 27, 2021.
- If you fail to renew the student membership, JASID Secretariat will change your status from a student member to a full member. Then, 10,000JPY will be charged to you as a full member.
- If you are currently a full member and need to change your membership category to student member after October 1, 2021 (FY2022), please contact us by Monday, September 27, 2021.
When you get your student ID card, please upload it from the Member My Page. For instructions on how to upload, please refer to the “Procedure to upload an electric file of a scanned copy of your student ID” as above (★).
Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.
JASID Secretariat (Headquarter)
E-mail: hq [at] jasid.org