2. Blog
  3. FAQ
  4. Membership
  5. Q: I am no longer a student


Recent Updates


Q: I am no longer a student

eye chatch

A: Members who have completed graduate school are required to change their membership status, so please tell the JASID Secretariat with the date and time of completion. Your membership type will be changed to full member from the new fiscal year of JASID that starts immediately after the completion of your graduate studies. Please note that the amount of membership fee will change.

Even if full members who do not have a full-time job after graduation may take advantage of the reduced membership fee system. To take advantage of this system, you must apply by the application deadline. If you do not apply by the deadline, you will be charged the membership fee as a full member.

image_printPrint This Content

Related posts